Noora Pajari is a Finnish fashion designer specialised in womenswear and print design. She graduated in 2015 from LUAS Institute of Design and Fine Arts with a BA degree in fashion design. After her graduation she was busy with her own design projects for a while and was featured in eg. Vogue Talents Italia, London Fashion Week and Fashionclash Festival.
Since September 2016 Noora has been based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. During that time she has worked for SuperTrash and Tess van Zalinge. In both companies she was mostly designing prints and artworks, but she was also designing all kinds of casual womenswear. At this moment Noora is working at Miller & Monroe in Breukelen, The Netherlands, as a womenswear designer.
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences - Institute of Design and Fine Arts,
Bachelor's Degree in Culture and Arts, Degree Programme in Design, 2011-2015.
- University of Borås - The Swedish School of Textiles,
Student Exchange in Design Programme, Spring semester 2014.
- Salpaus Further Education,
Vocational School Qualification of Arts and Crafts, Clothing artisan, 2007-2010.
- JUNIOR DESIGNER, Miller & Monroe, 03.04.2018 - present, Breukelen (NL).
- JUNIOR DESIGNER, SuperTrash, 15.03.2017 - 31.12.2017, Amsterdam (NL).
> Print and artwork designing as well as clothing and accessory designing, collection planning, concept development, colourcard planning, sketching, technical drawing.
- DESIGN INTERN, Tess van Zalinge, 04.09.2016 - 03.03.2017, Amsterdam (NL).
> Print, clothing and accessory designing, concept development, collection planning, sketching, pattern making, sewing, illustrations, technical drawing, photoshoot assisting, fashion show assisting, exhibition planning and organising, product pricing.
- MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT, FRENN Company Oy, 23.09.2015-23.12.2015, Helsinki (FIN).
> Social media control and concept development, graphic designing, website development, webshop control, styling, photo editing, customer service.
- DESIGN INTERN, Month of Sundays, 01.06.2013-31.08.2013, Helsinki (FIN).
> Clothing, accessory and print designing, pattern making, sewing, technical drawing, product instructions, measurement tables and photoshoot assisting.
- SALES ASSISTANT AND STYLIST, Esprit, 31.05.2012-31.05.2013, Lahti (FIN).
> Customer service, fitting, styling, cashier.
- THEATRE COSTUME DESIGNER / DRESSMAKER, City of Heinola's Summer Theatre, 13.04.2010-02.06.2010, Heinola (FIN)
> Pattern making, shaping, sewing, fitting.
- DESIGN INTERN, Globe Hope Oy, 10.08.2009-30.10.2009, Lahti (FIN).
> Sustainable solutions within clothing and accessory designing, pattern making, shaping, sewing.
- SALES ASSISTANT AND DRESSMAKER, JLM-Fashion Oy, 05.09.2008-31.03.2009, Lahti / Helsinki (FIN).
> Customer service, styling, sewing, cashier.
- Specially designed and tailored clothing, e.g casual and evening wear, wedding dresses.
- Styling for different occasions/customers, e.g promotional photos, videos and concerts.
- Finnish - native / English - fluent / Swedish - average
ACCOMPLISHMENTS, FASHION SHOWS & EXHIBITIONS
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Amsterdam 2017 - TESS VAN ZALINGE x ROYAL DELFT: De Porceleyne Fles, Amsterdam (NL), 2017.
- Global Denim Awards 2016 - TESS VAN ZALINGE, Amsterdam (NL), 2016.
- FASHIONCLASH Festival, Maastricht (NL), 2016.
- Oxford Fashion Studio AW16 Fashion Show in London Fashion Week, London (UK), 2016.
- Light+Building Exhibition, Frankfurt (GER), 2016.
- VOGUE TALENTS in VOGUE ITALIA, September 2015.
- STJM's 100th Annual Celebration and Fashion Show, Helsinki (FIN), 2015.
- KOE15 Fashion Show, Helsinki (FIN), 2015.
- Sustainable Fashion - Zero Waste & Re:Shape Exhibition, Lahti (FIN), 2013.
- KOE13 Fashion Show, Helsinki (FIN), 2013.
- Muotipäivät 2012 by Fashion Unit (Young Talent), Lahti (FIN), 2012.
- Aisti12 Fashion Show, Helsinki (FIN), 2012.
- Kätevä & Tekevä Fashion Show, Lahti (FIN), 2009 and 2008.